28 July 2021
Landmark white paper launched with SportsPro
A point of revolution in sport consumption.
- While linear TV is undoubtedly still a lucrative channel – it’s widely accepted that OTT is the future of entertainment consumption, with that portion of the sports industry set to be worth $85 billion by 2024.
- The industry must ensure that it’s primed to ride the crest of OTT’s wave. Rights holders know they have the product, they know they have the core D2C audience, they know they have the business case – but the key question is, what’s going to give them a competitive advantage?
Understand the power of mobile.
- Download our white paper Sports OTT: The Big Mobile Opportunity, launched in partnership with SportsPro.
- We explain how mobile operator distribution and payments can revolutionise access to new fans and drive D2C revenue.
- Netflix, Spotify and Deezer have been doing it for many years and sports is the next market that should capitalise on its potential.
- This is demonstrated in our pioneering partnership with the NBA League Pass.
Turbo charge your OTT offering
“We like to stay ahead of the curve at PM Connect – connecting global brands to new audiences through mobile operator partnerships. This model offers a huge opportunity for sports rights holders, as mobile operator distribution and payments are ideally suited to maximise return on the rise of OTT and D2C.
“That’s why we’ve put together this white paper to help inspire those who may not be too familiar with how the mobile operator ecosystem works, and how it can turbo charge your OTT offering. Download it here, and get in touch to learn more.”
Christopher Purdie, Chief Commercial Officer
September 1, 2023
#DevDiary: All Go at GopherCon 2023
July 20, 2023
Mobile payments spend to hit $122 billion by 2027
June 19, 2023
20% time: unleashing creativity and innovation