Head of User Acquisition
At PM Connect, our award-winning work starts with our people. Since 2012, we have been matching global brands to mobile carriers, helping them reach new audiences and drive revenue. We now process six million payments a month across four continents, with 50 staff based in our Birmingham HQ. Dynamic, ambitious, entrepreneurial. We’re only just getting going.
As our business continues to evolve internationally and towards exciting new audiences, we are looking for an individual with experience in the mobile performance marketing sector to become our Head of Subscriber Acquisition. If you want to play a part in shaping an innovative sector globally and like working in a dynamic environment, with a strong focus on digital projects, then PM Connect is the place for you.
The Head of User Acquisition will be responsible for the strategic direction of digital performance marketing and gaining subscribers across all markets and verticals, with a focus on scaling a world-beating digital performance marketing team based in various locations.
The Head of User Acquisition will be responsible for the management and performance of new subscriber acquisition and managing subscriber satisfaction and churn. You will be expected to be hands-on with large-scale advertising budgets across multiple vertical accounts & channels; to develop campaign strategy, conduct A/B tests, conduct market and competitor research, as well as lead creative design. The role demands monitoring, optimization and reporting of all campaigns in real-time, with a focus on maximising the number of new subscribers and subscriber retention to our evolving product range.
- Leadership of the media buying team covering all aspects of PPC; display, programmatic, remarketing and social
- Hands-on with large-scale advertising budgets covering multiple continents and diverse markets
- Preparing for the launch of new markets, mobile operators and product
- Developing global and regional performance marketing campaign strategy to drive the maximum number of new acquisitions
- Manage relationships with Google, external agencies and global traffic providers to plan and optimise digital media spend
- Work closely with the Design & Development Teams to ensure the visual and technical performance of landing pages
- Analyse and improve key performance metrics – volume, CPA, ARPU and ROI
- Identify changes in digital performance marketing and competitor behaviour; understand the influences and opportunities of new trends
- Select, develop, motivate, train and retain a competent team of performance marketing professionals
- Provide performance and projection reporting for all campaigns & channels
- Management of large advertising budgets across multiple verticals and markets
- Supporting regional performance marketing campaign strategies to drive new customer acquisitions
- Manage senior relationships with major advertising platforms (Google, Facebook), external agencies and global traffic providers
- Work closely with the Commercial, Operational and Development Teams to ensure delivery and performance of all markets
- Identify changes in digital performance marketing and competitor behaviour; understand the influences and opportunities of new trends.
Skills and Capabilities
- Extensive experience in Google Ads PPC
- experience in managing a performance-driven PPC team
- Experience with Google’s platforms and tools (YouTube, GDN, DCM, GTM, Optimize, etc.)
- Exceptional organisational, motivational, project management and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritise critical issues
- Advanced understanding of mobile advertising platforms, including creating, building, managing and optimising campaigns
- Outstanding analytical skills with the ability to decipher complicated data, including conversion funnel optimisation, user behaviour, churn rate and more
- Demonstrable understanding of mobile digital media technologies, market trends and consumer behaviour
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare
- Critical Illness Cover
If you feel like you fit the bill above, please send an intro letter and your portfolio to email@example.com or fill in the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.