As our business continues to evolve internationally and towards exciting new audiences, we are seeking a developer to join our ambitious and highly motivated development team.
This is a chance to work for an expanding “Deloitte Fast 50” and “Sunday Times Tech Track 100” mobile technology business.
The company has experienced exceptional growth since its formation and now requires a developer that has experience in developing enterprise applications to join our rapidly expanding team.
We want a candidate who takes pride in the solutions they develop and who can grow alongside our team. This opportunity is great for a talented developer to excel in a challenging environment and to think creatively about the solutions they develop. The candidate must have a strong eye for detail and have sharp technical problem-solving skills.
The candidate we are looking for will work on a range of projects across our business, and will have the opportunity to be exposed to other technologies in due course (Golang, for example).
Our business works closely with mobile networks to deliver subscription services to a high standard. As a member of the development team, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the core business infrastructure. This includes subscription and messaging services, third-party integrations and mobile payments. The projects undertaken will be varied and will cross multiple areas of our business.
This role will involve a combination of both back and front-end development.
- Happy working on both front and back end, with at least two years experience
- PHP development, ideally with one of the major frameworks
- Experience with event driven microservices
- Experience working with queues (SQS, SNS)
- Experience working with modern workflow practices (containerisation, CI, linting)
- Experience of unit and functional testing
- Ability to write clean, functional, testable code
Nice to have
- Golang experience
- Experience working with data
- Experience setting up and implementing A/B tests
- Experience working with google marketing services
- Experience of testing and conversion rate optimisation
- Ability to translate data, present results and execute actions
- Experience with cloud computing
- Distributed data solutions
- Experience with billing or payment systems
- Experience with Mixpanel, Datadog, AWS
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare
- Critical Illness Cover
- Remote or Hybrid work options
If you feel like you fit the bill above, please send an intro email and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.