Carrier Account Manager
At PM Connect, our award-winning work starts with our people. Since 2012, we have been matching global brands to mobile carriers, helping them reach new audiences and drive revenue. We now process 25 million payments a month across four continents, with 50 staff in Europe and Africa. Dynamic, ambitious, entrepreneurial. We’re only just getting going.
As our business continues to evolve internationally, and after stellar growth in our partner carrier portfolio, we are seeking a Carrier Account Manager to join our highly motivated team.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with industry knowledge garnered in the telco and/or payments domain and experience working with different business partners spanning multiple countries and cultures.
The successful candidate will take immediate ownership of several key carrier accounts and work to grow and diversify these revenue streams.
To succeed in this role, you should be passionate about the mobile and digital entertainment industry, be adept at developing strong relationships with colleagues and partner businesses alike and be confident in how you advise senior stakeholders on strategic direction.
If you’re confident that you can make a difference, we’d like to meet you.
- Your principal aim is to grow margin across your portfolio of accounts ensuring the management of each account is focussed on the long-term and aligned with the company strategy.
- Working hand-in-hand with the Sales team in your region and the Project Management team, you will ensure that new carrier contract wins are converted into immaculate delivery and launch.
- Be the centre of knowledge for everything related to the carriers in your portfolio and our individual deals with them. Live and breathe your accounts.
- Track the Lifetime-Value (LTV) metric on your accounts. Ensure that everything is in place to minimise customer churn and increase billing success. Ensure our pricing strategy is optimised for maximum LTV. Conduct A/B testing and make strategic LTV-driving decisions based on the results.
- Competitor insight actively tracking and reporting on competitor activity, including marketing, product, payment UX, commercial strategy.
- You will work collaboratively with the User Acquisition team, providing insight into your markets. Set and track CPA targets, collaboratively to constantly review and maximise volume and margin.
- Work with the customer care team to ensure we offer best-in-market care to our customers and that PM Connect is seen as being the gold standard-bearer by your carrier accounts.
- Work with the brand and product team to ensure you have the best possible portfolio of partner brands to drive margin on your accounts and prolong their lifetime.
- Ensure our Finance Team is always in contact with the right people on each of your carrier accounts and that accounts do not fall behind on payment. Be aware of local tax regimes, exchange rate fluctuations and any other financial topics that may impact our growth.
- Act within a compliance capacity, guiding different teams through any regulatory reforms that may impact day-to-day working, business and growth strategy.
- Be able to take a flexible approach to each partner and use sound judgement to seek tactical “quick wins” and/or strategic long-term plays as appropriate.
- Have an organised approach and the ability to prioritise and trade-off conflicting commercial and technical constraints.
- You will be an exceptional communicator and be able to spot opportunities and act on them quickly and effectively, through all communication channels.
- In order to succeed you will have to be persistent and resilient.
- Aptitude to break down and understand complex data and make data/BI-based decisions to drive increased revenue and margin in your carrier portfolio.
- Possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and be comfortable working with technical and commercial people both internally and with carrier partners.
- Ability and willingness to travel to our carrier partners and trade events outside the UK as required.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You’ll have excellent written and spoken English but be fully at ease in adapting your communication when exchanging with external partners that may not speak English as a first language. An additional European language would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the payments / telecoms / OTT / gaming sector(s) advantageous.
Remuneration / Package
- Competitive Salary
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Private Healthcare
- Critical Illness Cover
- Remote or Hybrid work options
If you feel like you fit the bill above, please send an intro email and your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.